Sunday, February 08, 2009

Where, O Where Has She Gone?

Just wanted to post a quick update to say that 2008 was a busy year with little time to post here, but I will soon be joining the ranks of the unemployed as the company I work for is closing the plant I work at in mid-March, which means I should have time to get back into the swing of things here. At least, I am looking forward to being home fulltime again for awhile and having time in my day to utilize this blog. I've already got quite a project list waiting for the day when my job is finished so the days will still be busy, but I'll be able to set my own schedule. Posting here is towards the top of that project list. So if you've been reading my old posts and hoping to see more, check back in after the middle of March to see how I'm progressing.

No comments: