Thursday, July 27, 2006

Please Check These Out!

Just wanted to pass along a couple of article links really quick today that I hope you will check out. These are SO good!

First, Restoration Ministries has just posted two new LifeBytes articles that I think all believers would do well to read and heed. You can check it out at Restoration Ministries. Scroll down the list to #31 Jeremiah's Call to Repentance and #32 The Many Faces of Idolatry.

Bridges For Peace, another of my favorite ministries, has just released their newest Israel Teaching Letter, too. It's titled, Why Christians Should Study Torah and Talmud, and makes some really good points, points which fit quite well with my own post about the value of Torah. I hope you'll check it out at Bridges For Peace. You will want to look under Publications>Israel Teaching Letters>Why Christians Should Study Torah & Talmud.

Shalom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy. I tried clicking on the Bridges for Peace link and I think the address is somehow entered wrong in the coding. It looks like there is a comma after the www part. I used the address directly and it worked fine. Just thought you'd like to know.

Bruce Bertra
yahtalmid@bresnan.net

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Thanks, Bruce! I took care of the problem, so the link should work properly now. I appreciate you pointing it out!
Cindy in Wisconsin